The Grand Dragon Ladakh (Leh, India) is the first 4 Star category hotel in Ladakh Valley-a land of spectacular scenic and cultural beauty on the rooftop of the world.
Accommodation : -
The hotel blends traditional architecture with luxurious accommodations. The windows are double glazed and the hotel including the water supply, are well insulated to conserve energy and to make your stay luxuriously comfortable, even in winter when temperature go well below freezing point.
Aesthetically decorated and furnished, the deluxe rooms have all the luxuries that a person can ever desire. The bathroom is equipped with modern fittings and Quebec Shower. Other facilities at the room includes Telephone, LCD TV with satellite channels and much more.
Facing to the south, the large windows of the deluxe rooms offer a panoramic view of the gorgeous snow-covered Stok ranges. While the north-side of the room provides a magnificent view of beautiful Leh Palace and Khardongla Pass, the world’s highest motorable road.
Unsurpassed in beauty and style, the spacious Royal Suites are well furnished with master bed, a sitting room and two attached bathrooms. The main bathroom is provided with large bathtub. The interconnected rooms with large window provide a magnificent view of the beautiful Leh Palace and Khardongla Pass, the world’s highest motorable road. Other facilities at the royal suites include Telephone, LCD TV with satellite channels, internet and much more.
Facilities : -
- 53 Well furnished and Decorated Rooms & Royal Suite with all modern amenities.
- Only Centrally Heated Hotel in Ladakh with an Elevator ( Lift ) and Open Round the Year.
- 24-hour Room Service.
- Coffee Shop 24-hours
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant with separate vegetarian kitchen
- Conference Hall ( a capacity of more then 200 persons), Banquet Hall, and VIP Lounge
- Shopping arcade, relaxing garden, exercise lawn and jogging track.
- Business Centre
- Travel Desk
- In-house laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Credit cards accepted
- Safe deposit
- Parking Space
Restaurant Serving : -
- Built in typical Ladakhi style, our multi-cuisine restaurant offers excellent choice for 80 delectable dishes.
- It serves Continental, Indian, Chinese, Thai, local and Kashmiri Wazwan. The chefs at restaurants understand the effect of typical Ladakh weather and cook food with special techniques to meet the gastronomic demands of the guests.
- The Coffee Shop facing the garden is open for 24 hours, providing tea, coffee and refreshments with light and healthy snacks.